Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Die ganze Welt der Schachcomputer / World of chess computers

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Prev Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Next
Alt Gestern, 11:32
Tibono Tibono ist offline
TASC R40

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 2.454
Erhielt 1.221 Danke für 411 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
10/20 6/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss519
AW: Elo game levels

Zitat von Tibono Beitrag anzeigen
Worth additional tests over full games...
Well, I ran many matches Maia_1800 "default setting" vs Maia_1800 "extreme width search"; no way to get the latest win a decent share of the games, even granting it a massive acceleration (I tested up to 16 times the nps limit). Worst: even if accelerated enough to reach same or so and even deeper search depth, it keeps being unable to cope with the default setting.

I then tried out some intermediate, more reasonnable settings, but the "brute force" effect (ability to detect the mate in 1 threat at low search depth) just vanished.
In a nutshell, I could not get a really convincing behavior and shall stick to the default setting for now.
Cheers,
Eric